WHAT IS THE UVIWE YOUTH CLUB?
Friday Fun at Youth Club. UVIWE’s Youth Club runs on Friday’s from 4:30pm – 6:30pm at the Schauderville Centre. The purpose of the youth club is to provide an interactive, stimulating, accessible platform for youth to engage with relevant issues affecting them.
During Youth Club a variety of thought-provoking, fun filled and exciting activities are implemented:
- To equip youth aged 12-16 with life skills toward making informed/better life choices
- To equip youth with knowledge and skills that can assist them in promoting/enhancing their personal well-being and safety
- To equip youth with knowledge, values and social skills to establish and maintain healthy relationships
- To Equip youth with the knowledge and skills to take the lead in dreaming and building their own future
- Circle of courage (Belonging, Mastery, Independence, Generosity,)
If you are available on a Friday afternoon and want to make a difference in a child’s life – contact UVIWE. On a Friday we need energetic volunteers, adults or youth, to help us facilitate activities. Be part of an excellent team of change agents and join UVIWE’s YOUTH CLUB.